Rawi Warin Resort & Spa is built on 60,800 sqm. on the 12th kilometer south of Saladan Koh Lanta’s town center.
Its founders, Pramote, Sirirat Titayangkurn and Udom Skulsiriwattana though traveling often to Koh Lanta and most islands located in south of Thailand in the past 30 years could not have believed they would one day have their own resort built until Pramote last's visit 5 years ago on the island. Something changed his mind.
Stunted by the beauty of the land with the gently sloping hillside offered by native people, Pramote decided to build his first resort with the assistance of many professionals in the fields.
The concerned parties are
- Methee Tanmanatrakul Hotel Consultant
- Four Aces consultant Co. Architect
- Citania Co. Engineer Structure
- Pass Engineering Co. Infrastructures
- Major advertising Co. Arts
- Bent Severin Co. Interior Design
- Arunchai Saree Co. Construction consultant
- Greenscale Co. Landscape works
- Sor Pi Tak silp Co. Cruiser woodwork
These dedicated individuals make Rawi Warin Resort what it is now.